SILVER CONNOISSEUR COLLECTION
Collection will provide a menu of six premium white wines and six premium red wines, including one dessert wine selection, from which guests may select a total of three bottles to enjoy on board. Priced at USD$225.
Although the menus will routinely change, wines in a Vintage Seabourn Silver selection might include white varieties such as a Condrieu M. Chapoutier Viognier; a Laetitia Pinot Noir in the red category and, for dessert, a Château Suduiraut Sauternes.
GOLD CONNOISSEUR COLLECTION
This collection offers the same menu, plus an additional four whites and four reds of higher priced vintages, from which guests may select a total of six bottles. Priced at USD$450.
Gold level additions may feature wines such as a Hansel Alexander Valley Pinot Noir, and a Puligny Montrachet, Bouchard 1er Cru.
Vintage Seabourn collections are available for purchase online in advance of your cruise or on board. Family, friends or associates of guests may order by calling 1-800-929-9391 or +1 206-626-9190 from outside of North America. Guests can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WINES & SPIRITS OF SEABOURN
The sommeliers on board our ships offer guests a pre-purchase option, granting access to a varied selection of premium wines from the ships' well-stocked and diversified cellars.
- Taittinger Prestige Rosé
- Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rose
- Condrieu, M. Chapoutier
- Gavi dei Gavi La Scolca, Etichetta Nera
- Chardonnay, Meursault, Louis Latour
- Chardonnay, Far Niente
- Chablis, Les Blanchots, Domaine Laroche
- Sauvignon Blanc, Sancerre Le Chene Crochet
- Chardonnay, Meursault, Château de Blagny, Louis Latour
- Chardonnay, Hanzell
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Père de Famille
- Pinot Noir, Flanagan, Sonoma Coast
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Penfolds Bin 407
- Château Haut Batailley
- Château Les Fiefs De Lagrange, Saint-Julien
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Groth, Oakville
- Sangiovese, Brunello Di Montalcino, Castello Banfi
- Merlot, Leonetti
- Cheval Des Andes Blanc, Mendoza
- Pinot Noir, Gevrey-Chambertin, Louis Latour
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Jordan
- Merlot, Twomey Vineyards Napa Valley
- Dolce Far Niente
- Ice Wine Vidal Inniskillin Gold