Immense forces of nature buffer Alaska from outside influences. It is a world where ravens, eagles, bears and salmon still exercise eminent domain. Where a mile-long glacier shimmers under a timeless sky. Rustic villages dot the landscape, providing you a chance to experience a world - and a culture - largely untouched by time. Venture further into this vast wilderness by cruising Tracy Arm in a catamaran or paddling a kayak past old-growth forest in Misty Fjords.
When you cruise with Seabourn, we promise a voyage that is nothing short of magical. Each cruise to Alaska includes the following exclusive amenities and activities designed to enhance every moment:
- Amazing itineraries with marquee ports
- The hidden gems of the Alaska Inside Passage
- Optional Ventures by Seabourn™ excursions
- Complimentary Seabourn All-Weather Jacket
- Excursion programs curated by Robin West, our Director of Expeditions
- Guidance and insight from a skilled expedition staff
- "Caviar on the Ice" deck party
* Cruising of the Alaska and Canadian Inside Passage is subject to pilotage, traffic and weather conditions and at the Captains discretion. Actual routes, durations and timings may vary accordingly.